Followers

Saturday 11 May 2013

new meassurement



I was given a project that I had to do over the period of a day. I had to come up with a new way of measurement. I found this project very enjoyable and I was surprised with the amount of work I was able to create in a day. I began brainstorming ideas and the one I found most interesting was a new way to measure the body. I measured out different parts of my body with a piece of string and represented it all on one long string, it was my own personal measuring tape. I then went on to measuring the circumferences arounf my body but showed them with various circles. I made a suspending piece with circles and string that accurately measured the length and areas around my body.

I found this project to be enjoyable and was also a new experience, which although was quiet stressful at times, was rewarding at the same time





No comments:

Post a Comment